Wednesday 29 October 2014

New Preset! Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Perhaps my fifth favourite album after "Number of the Beast", "Somewhere In Time", and "Piece of Mind" and "Powerslave". The tone is heavy, compressed and very spacial (lots of delay and reverb). A very themed album, with sort of magical, mysterious songs/song names.

My favourite songs from this album would be "Infinite Dreams", "The Evil That Men Do", "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" and "Can I Play With Madness". My favourite from those would be "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son"....and ...and "Infinite Dreams".




 Song listing for this album includes:

01 - Moonchild
02 - Infinite Dreams
03 - Can I Play With Madness
04 - The Evil That Men Do
05 - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
06 - The Prophecy
07 - The Clairvoyant
08 - Only The Good Die Young

DOWNLOAD PRESET

DOWNLOAD
    Downloads:


No comments: