Tuesday 21 October 2014

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind

This is my first sample preset (The Number of the Beast is coming soon :D). This is one of my favorite Iron Maiden albums (like all albums :p). The tone is retro, sharp, treble and mids-saturated/very overdriven and just overall fantastic. It also has a nice touch of delay and reverb. Favourite songs from this album include "Flight Of Icarus", "Revelations", "Where Eagles Dare", "The Trooper" and "To Tame a Land" and... well, actually, all of them...


 Song listing for this album include:


01 - Where Eagles Dare
02 - Revelations
03 - Flight Of Icarus
04 - Die With Your Boots On
05 - The Trooper :D
06 - Still Life
07 - Quest For Fire
08 - Sun and Steel
09 - To Tame a Land

I will be creating links to my presets on my Dropbox account because I find it more convenient for me, but also because you won't have to sign in and what not. You can download them directly simply by clicking the download button below the descriptions.

Note that I will constantly update my presets. The update number (if an updated preset) will be denoted as such e.g. "(Update 3)"


DOWNLOAD
    Downloads:




No comments: