Friday 6 March 2015

New Preset! - Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark (1992).
Love this album for it's theme (dark tone and vocal expression). I love Bruce's vocal creativity on this album. And if I'm being honest, I believe this was the last album where Bruce still had a really effortlessly powerful voice. After this album, he lost a little of his vocal agility due to age. The guitar work, again, amazing. Beautiful harmonies and licks.
Some people call this album a radio sellout album. I think it's as Maiden as ever. Fear of the Dark is a MASTERPIECE. It would also be like a parallel to the yet-to-come Dance of Death, too.

Favourite songs from this album - Fear of the Dark, Chains of Misery, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Childhood's End.




DOWNLOAD PRESET

DOWNLOAD
    Downloads:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! Please add the clean tone for Fear of the Dark too :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree.

Jimster said...

Hello! I was wondering if you could upload a Motley Crue type of preset?

fendermustang said...

Hello, i've written a post about your blog:

http://ridingthemustang.blogspot.it/2016/09/resource-review-blog-with-iron-maiden.html